Dana Archer, MPAS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine as well as prescribe medication in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. With several years of experience as a physician assistant, Dana joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2014 to work alongside Dr. Robert Daley. Dana assists in the operating room, performs patient hospital rounds, sees patients in clinic, and works closely with Dr. Daley to ensure the highest level of individualized care for their patients.
Dana attended Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for both her undergraduate and masters education, obtaining a bachelor of science degree in health sciences and a master of physician assistant studies degree. Dana grew up in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, and first became interested in orthopedics after completing an orthopedic surgery rotation during her physician assistant training.
- M.P.A.S., Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- B.S., Health Sciences, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
Area of Specialty
Current & Previous Appointments
- Physician Assistant, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at: Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Presence St. Joseph Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center, Tinley Woods Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants