Jessica Eisenhauer, MS, PA-C is a board certified Physician Assistant licensed to practice medicine as well as prescribe most medications in the State of Illinois. Jessica works alongside Dr. Daley in both the operating room and clinic to assist in surgical procedures, perform joint injections, and diagnose and treat multiple hip and knee related problems. She assists Dr. Daley in all aspects of patient care for those who receive hip and knee treatment.
Jessica graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from The Ohio State University and received a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at University of Pittsburgh, a National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) accredited program. She received education and training in several specialties with an elective focus on surgery and orthopaedics.
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH – B.S. in Psychology
Physician Assistant Program:
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA – M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
Areas of Specialty:
- Orthopaedic Joint Reconstruction
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital, Hinsdale
Hospital, Hinsdale Surgical Center, Salt Creek Surgery Center, and Tinley Woods
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants (IAPA)